FIND OUT WHY WILLOW VALLEY HAS ATTRACTED RESIDENTS FROM 37 STATES:
Click here for more information.
Help Us Improve our Website!
Click here and take our 2 minute survey - your valuable insights will help us make this site clearer, faster, and easier to use.
Fitness and Aquatic Centers
The Fitness and Aquatic Centers at Willow Valley are like no other you’ve seen in a retirement community. With more than 22,000 square feet of wellness space, Willow Valley is committed to exclusively deliver breakthrough innovative new technology in their equipment.
- State of the art cardiovascular equipment from Cybex Arc Trainers, Octane Riders Expresso Interactive bikes and Krankcycles featuring Cardio Theater, a total entertainment solution with individually controlled TV’s and music.
- Top of the line selectorized weight equipment from Cybex and Life Fitness, including the Cybex Bravo Functional Trainer with patented Progressive Stabilization System which combines the best of selectorized and cable based strength training machines.
- GE InBody520, a body composition analyzer, looks beyond weight and body mass index to provide accurate analysis of body fat, segmental lean body mass and total body water.
- Power Plate Acceleration Trainer is a vibrating machine that causes involuntary muscle contractions and increases circulation. It has five modalities of training, Stretch, Balance, Core, Strength and Massage to illicit improvements in balance, strength, lean muscle tissue, bone density and weight loss.
- Indoor cushioned walking track
- Aerobic room with high quality aerobic flooring offers the best in shock absorption and comfort.
- Classes and activities including kettlebells, boxing, Wii Fit and Wii Sports training.
- Indoor heated pool for classes and lap swimming with two 25 yard designated lap lanes and a separate seven foot deep area, all heated to a welcoming 82 degrees.
- Therapy pool provides the soothing warmth and buoyancy of warm water (92 degrees) for a safe ideal environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness. Certified trainers teach Arthritis Foundation approved classes.
- Whirlpool spa, with a relaxing temperature of 102 degrees, provides a warm hydro massage as you experience healing relief from warm water jets.
- Classes and water activities include Joints in Motion, Aquacize, deep water aerobics, lap swimming and deep water volleyball. Something for everyone.
- Large luxurious newly renovated locker rooms and poolside lounge area for socializing, reading or relaxing.