FIND OUT WHY WILLOW VALLEY HAS ATTRACTED RESIDENTS FROM 37 STATES:
Click here for more information.
Long Term Healthcare Resources
- The National Clearinghouse for Long Term Care Information is a web site developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. You’ll find information and resources to help you and your family plan for future long term care (LTC) needs.
- Medicare offers an online, confidential long term care planning tool to help active adults understand what services are available and the related costs/financing options.
- The Mayo Clinic urges older adults not to wait to plan their long term care.
- Conversations about long term care are often difficult. This guide offers tips for families.
- Understand the differences between long term care insurance and Willow Valley's Lifecare. This chart compares the two options.
- From our Willow Magazine, what does Lifecare provide? Peace of mind and more.
These links are provided as a courtesy to Residents and online visitors. Willow Valley Retirement Communities does not endorse specific organizations, products, or services.