FIND OUT WHY WILLOW VALLEY HAS ATTRACTED RESIDENTS FROM 37 STATES:
Click here for more information.
Help Us Improve our Website!
Click here and take our 2 minute survey - your valuable insights will help us make this site clearer, faster, and easier to use.
Lifecare Retirement Community
Lifecare – A No-Worry Investment in a Healthy Retirement
At Willow Valley Retirement Communities, Lifecare is more than the assurance of a full continuum of high quality care, including Personal Care, Skilled Nursing, and Memory Support, provided at no additional expense should the need arise. Lifecare is designed to free your mind from worry about rising costs associated with long-term care and maintaining a home, so you can simply enjoy life.
A Comprehensive Approach to Healthy Aging
How does Lifecare work?
What does the monthly service fee include?
What else should I know?
- Full support in the event of a significant change in health of you or your spouse, and the reduction of stress from just knowing you have any level of support you might need (Just imagine knowing that there would be no need to have to sell a home, pack, move, seek care providers, or deal with financial issues on top of dealing with a health-related event.)
- The encouragement and support of peers and the health benefits of socialization (Research shows that a socially engaged lifestyle has many benefits including a reduced rate of memory decline.)
- Peace of mind for family members and other caregivers who would feel secure in knowing you have full support in the event of any health-related event or decline
- Nutritional oversight, fitness and wellness coordination, social services and other support services
- The convenience of many services under one roof, including a beauty salon, dining rooms, libraries, recreational facilities, social gathering areas, a pharmacy, and banks
- Cultural, educational, spiritual and travel opportunities including a 500-set performing arts center – all with the right mix of traditional values and fresh, inspiring experiences
- Many special events throughout the year that enrich mind, body, and spirit
- Intergenerational-friendly amenities and activities including billiards, tennis, train rooms, pools, fishing ponds, summer programs, and picnic pavilions
Lifecare is the best investment someone can make in today’s unpredictable economic climate
Why do Residents call Willow Valley a “no-worry” investment in independent senior living? It’s because of our stable, innovative leadership and a 25-year history of prudent financial management. It’s because of the Lifecare contract we’ve designed, which further protects your financial assets. The coverage you purchase today will cover your future costs.
Lifecare: A Comprehensive Alternative to Long-Term Care Insurance
Lifecare can be considered an alternative to long-term care insurance. Read all about it in Willow by following this link.
To find out more about Lifecare, talk to a Willow Valley counselor today.